Tribesman 4 Tribesman Resort #4 - Renovated Condo, Minutes to Silver Dollar, Great Location!
*Please note: Pictures shown may be of a different unrenovated unit, but of a nearly identical layout and size to yours. Your unit will be renovated (including with new furnishings) and it will look a lot better, we promise! New pictures coming as we complete renovations.
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-11
Welcome to Tribesman Resort!
Under new ownership and management at the beginning of 2023, Tribesman Resort is newly renovated and ready for you and your family! We are so excited to welcome you to the new and improved Tribesman.
For our returning guests, we welcome you back and thank you for your loyalty over the years. We hope you love the improvements we have made and are making to the place! For our new guests, we hope that with Tribesman Resort you find your new favorite spot to stay at when visiting Branson, Silver Dollar City, and Table Rock Lake!
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR RETURNING GUESTS: We have renumbered the units. If you're familiar with a previous unit number, please refer to the "Unit Numbers" page which compares new unit numbers with the old numbers. Also, please note there is NO LONGER an on-site office, as we now provide self check-in and checkout with electronic keypads. Lastly, we have made significant improvements to the internet service. As a result, we no longer provide cable TV service as streaming is now much more reliable!
FOR NEW GUESTS: What is Tribesman Resort? Tribesman is a perfectly located small- to medium-sized resort on Table Rock Lake, minutes from Silver Dollar City and Branson. We hope to provide you with the ideal Accommodations, Amenities & Location at a terrific value. Tribesman Resort is the place you've been looking for!
FOR ALL GUESTS: Our goal is to provide groups large and small with ideal Accommodations, Amenities & Location at a terrific value. Please read the entire listing as many common questions are answered, and important details are included throughout. Also helpful is the FAQ page, please visit!
Tribesman has a total of 22 vacation rentals, ranging from 2-3 bedroom cabins & cottages, to 1-3 bedroom condo/apartment style units (please see the "Unit Numbers" page for more details). Newly renovated and recently refurnished and decorated. Enjoy your home away from home on the lake!
Tribesman Resort offers the following family-friendly amenities:
- Indoor swimming pool
- 2 docks
- Several boat slips for rent (see FAQ page for information on how to rent)
- Pontoon boats for rent (see FAQ page for information on how to rent)
- New and improved game room (free!)
- New and improved on-site laundry (free!)
- New and improved high-speed Wi-Fi across the resort (free!)
- Outdoor meeting and play areas
- Indoor meeting room available for reunions, parties, etc.
Located at the south end of Indian Point, you'll enjoy being right on Table Rock Lake! Silver Dollar City is a stress-free 6 minute drive up the road (no fighting Branson traffic!). Many other Branson area attractions are anywhere from 10-20 minutes away. Perfectly located for both Silver Dollar City and Table Rock Lake access, while still being able to hop over to Branson for some fun and shows!
THE SPACE (Cabin #4)
Step inside and enjoy your super cute and newly renovated cabin! Tribesman #4 is one of our six 3-bedroom / 2-bathroom cabins. For previous guests, this was "Timber Glen 5D". These 6 "Dutch style" cabins/cottages are all situated near each other in a row. Patios and common spaces are close to other units, which means you will likely spend outdoor time around other guests and families.
Pets are welcome and must be disclosed at the time of booking to avoid additional charges beyond the standard pet fee. See full pet policy below.
You will be approximately 500 feet (2-3 minute walk) to the water and Dock 1. The walk to the water is down a gently sloping gravel road (or through the grass if you choose to go that way).
Tribesman #4 is great for larger groups who need space to spread out. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, a living room downstairs, one bedroom and full bathroom downstairs, then upstairs a small living area and 2 bedrooms and the 2nd full bathroom.
Sleeping arrangements are as follows:
Downstairs Bedroom #1 - King bed (sleeps 2)
Downstairs Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa (sleeps 2)
Upstairs Bedroom #2 - King bed (sleeps 2)
Upstairs Bedroom #3 - Two full beds (each bed sleeps 2 children or 1 adult comfortably)
Please read all of the information below for important details regarding your stay in Cabin #4:
50" smart Roku TV in the living room. There is NO cable service provided, so please plan to log in to your account of your favorite streaming service to watch a show. Free high speed wi-fi for all your other devices! There are no TV's in any bedrooms.
Please review the listed kitchen amenities to see if the kitchen items and cookware you need are provided. If something is not specifically listed, then we most likely do not have it and you can feel free to bring your own. PLEASE PLAN TO BRING your own spices, salt, pepper, oil, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, etc. as we do not routinely stock these items.
We provide a STARTER supply of toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, and trash bags. If your stay is longer than a few days, please plan to make a run to the store for additional supplies (a handy convenience store is just around the corner). Also, we provide enough towels for the size of your group. Since we are not a hotel with permanent housekeeping and laundry staff on site, we are unable to provide replacement linens or towels during your stay. But to help with this, the new and improved on-site laundry is free for your use!
Parking is limited and during peak times you can expect to do a little walking to get to your unit.
Indoor swimming pool, game room, and laundry area are open from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SWIM TOWELS. In-unit towels are not allowed outside of units, and we do not provide any towels at the pool or docks.
Please see our FAQ page for more information. We’ve tried to answer most other common questions there.
Thank you for your interest in Tribesman Resort and we hope to host you and your family!
OFFICIAL PET POLICY:
- Official service animals (regardless of restrictions below) are allowed in any unit
- Weight limit per pet: 40 lbs
- Maximum of two (2) pets per unit
- Breed Restrictions: No Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Huskies, Mastiffs, Doberman Pinschers, or German Shepherds. We know yours is probably the exception to the generalization, but this is nonetheless our policy.
- All pets MUST be up-to-date on vaccines, licenses, and tags - current tick & flea treatments are strongly recommended
- Additional per-pet per-stay fee applies
- Pets must be disclosed at the time of booking to avoid additional fees beyond the standard pet surcharge
- Pets MUST be leashed at ALL times when outside
- Pet owners must clean up pet waste immediately after each occurrence
- There are a few pet waste stations located throughout the Resort, but plan to bring your own bags in case ours have run out or you're not near one
- Pets who become a nuisance during their stay will be asked to leave (which likely means "mommy" or "daddy" will have to leave too, unless they can drive themselves...). This is at the sole discretion of Resort staff.
- Units that are left excessively dirty due to pet presence (hair on bedding, stains, other messes or damage, etc.) WILL INCUR extra cleaning and/or damage charges.
- Please NO PETS ON BEDS OR FURNITURE.
- Please NO PETS IN THE POOLS (indoor or outdoor), hot tub, Clubhouse, Meeting Room, or on Resort-owned boats or golf carts
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 21 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
At Tribesman Resort, we're all about helping families make happy memories! Under new ownership AND management at the beginning of 2023. We've been hard at work to take what made Tribesman a special tradition for families over the last 50 years, and have added to that by making several improvements and additions to make it even more enjoyable for years to come!
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
***ALL CALENDARS ARE CURRENTLY BLOCKED AS WE TRANSITION EXISTING RESERVATIONS TO OUR NEW BOOKING SYSTEM. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! PLEASE ALLOW UNTIL MONDAY, JANUARY 9 WHEN WE WILL OPEN OUR CALENDARS FOR BOOKING. THANKS!***